Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh Tokyo!

So we've been in Tokyo for 4 days and we're loving it! Everyone here has been so nice and the city is so peaceful! We got in on the night of the 3rd. Zane's flight arrived 6 hours after mine so I went in to the city to check into the hotel and then went back to pick up Zane from the airport. I was a little worried because he had a layover in Beijing and we were a little worried his bags would get lost or there would be a connection problem, but everything was fine. He got in on time, but it was me who was late. I took the quick train into Tokyo from the airport, it took around an hour, but then there was some sort of accident on the train line infront of me. So after I got checked into the hotel I attempted the trip back to the airport. What a disaster. I got on 4 different subway trains that took 3 and a half hours, I was almost to the airport..... i will have to finish this later. Zane is getting whiney.

No comments: